Wednesday 22 February 2012

I love Pearls - New Collection

I have just completed a photoshoot for ILovePearls of some of their new (and old) products. I always used to think that pearls were really old fashioned and something only my grandma would wear (because she was the only person I had ever seen wearing them) but times have changed. My mind has been changed by these very pretty yet funky pearl collection.
Photo © Carla Tayler

Photo © Carla Tayler

Photo © Carla Tayler

Photo © Carla Tayler

Photo © Carla Tayler
I actually had a fair bit of trouble photographing the really long cream pearl chain, the thing is absolutely massive and I know that there are certain ways things should be layed out in situations like this but it would probably look better on a model so you can show how it is supposed to sit. Any way, I quite liked the abstractness of the layout. The other favourite is not technically a pair but I really liked how the black and white pearls contrasted in the above photo. They are sold as a set for the necklace and bracelet but just in the one colour so if you would want to achieve the above look you would have to buy the black and white sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment