Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wine Country & Sydney

A little while ago, my husband & I took a drive down to Sydney with a pop in at the Hunter Valley. I absolutely love vineyards, however ironically enough... I don't actually like wine. This isn't an I don't like alcohol statement, more of a I haven't yet found the taste for it. Watch me taste a glass of red and laugh as I make an expression more attuned to eating a lemon. Same goes for white, a sweet white I can sip at but I can never seem to get more than a third of a glass ingested before the taste gets to me. I'm a little off topic, so anyway. We drove through the hunter and visited a vineyard in Pokolbin which was nice and then we headed on our way.
Photo © Carla Tayler
 The trip's destination was Sydney. First stop was a work stop for hubs so I took advantage of the local area's interesting location. The trip in general was fun but it didn't last long. It only felt like a moment before we went home.
Photo © Carla Tayler

No comments:

Post a Comment